Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reflection

This is the first blog I have every written in my entire life. No doubt I have learned alot after creating this blog. The way I write in terms of my language and how it has to be proper without using the SMS language. My layout on my blog too makes a difference, for easy reading rather than a struggle. Using all that I have learned in this semester about designing has now come in handy.

All the readings and articles such as the news online and KvL and Jakob Nielson, that I had to read in process of this blog has been hard but very informative and good for my future comings. Last but not least I would like to also extend a big Thank You to my lecturer for her patience and dedication guiding me throughout this very hectic semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment